- The primary role of government is to punish evildoers and protect the good. Romans 13.
- All laws must be based on the principles found in the Bible.
- The right to practice Christianity must be protected.
- The right to keep and bear arms must be protected.
- The nation must be protected from mass immigration, whether legal or illegal.
- Industry and agriculture must be protected from globalization by the means of protective tariffs.
- The taxes on citizens must be as low as possible. Tariffs are a way of taxing foreigners and protecting jobs.
- Redistribution of wealth is theft.
- Life is sacred.
View our endorsements for Alabama candidates and our guide to the constitutional amendments.